Home Page
Telephone 01264 323201 |


If you wish to take your child out of school, you must request authorisation from the Headteacher.


Schools are only able to authorise absence from school in exceptional circumstances. It is the Headteacher's decision on whether the absence is exceptional and how many days to approve.

Please note: There is no general right to authorise absence for a family holiday. If you take your child out of school without permission, the absence will be marked as unauthorised and we will consider legal action.


Please complete the 'Absence Request Form' below and return to the school office with any additional evidence if appropriate. You are advised not to make any arrangements until your request has been considered.

For further guidance and information explaining Penalty Notices, please click on the links below:


Hampshire County Council:     Attendance Guidance